¡Estamos de obras! Pronto tendremos un nuevo diseño.... We're under construction! We'll have a new layout soon...

Thursday 28 April 2011

"Going Indian" ;)


I think "going Indian"doesn't exists yet, so I'm going to create it :) Going Indian means take a train and bring with you food for two days packaged in Tupperware. Once in the train, make yourself comfortable and put the Tupperware everywhere, so the rest of the people cannot move J
Well tomorrow I’m leaving for Alleppey, Kerala. It’s a 12 hour train journey, from 17 until 05:30, and therefore I’ll need to take my dinner with me. The food in the train is not good, I’ve already tasted it. I’ve spent a couple of hours cooking my tortilla. Indeed I have cooked two big ones, I’ll take few pieces in the train and the rest is for our colleagues in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment