¡Estamos de obras! Pronto tendremos un nuevo diseño.... We're under construction! We'll have a new layout soon...

Friday 25 March 2011

India, here I go again..

After almost a month I got my business visa for India, it's not that easy to get one if you are not Dutch. I had to go in person to the Indian Embassy in Den Haag. They said for a "personal interview", but I found it was just to waste my time: after witing for almost 40 minutes, someone just asked me three questions and answered himself by reading the papers :( 

Last time I had no issues, probably because it was a turist visa and I applied in Spain. Even if I wasn't living there at that time, no one asked for a proof of residence.

Whatever!! I got my passport including visa back and we have already booked the flights.

Almost ready to leave!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment