¡Estamos de obras! Pronto tendremos un nuevo diseño.... We're under construction! We'll have a new layout soon...

Friday 22 April 2011

In Hampi

After a long day of visiting temples, I'm just chilling out with a kingfisher. Here is hot, very hot and none of the guesthouses have AC, I'll have to sleep with just a fan. Hopefully there're no many power cuts tonight. What a difference between bangalore and here.

But first about the experience in a sleeper class. It wasn't that bad and the seat I thought it the worse, it turned to be the best (at least for me). The lower berth has teh window, so I let teh window open for the whole trip. At the beginning I had to close the second window because it was raining and water was coming inside, once it stopped, both windows were open. Likely I could sleep almost the whole night.

The adventure of yesterday was to get to the train station, just 10min before I left it started raining and all rickshaws were either with a client or not willing to go to the station (too much traffic jumps). Also the busses were crowded and the ones to teh station didn't stop. I was starting to get nervous, so I had to beg a bus driver to open the door (putting my hands like for "namaste") and it did worked. He opened the door for me and I got in time in the station :)

I don't know yet what i'll do tomorrow, but for sure I'll visit more temples. I was thinking about renting a bike. Depends on how hot is tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment