¡Estamos de obras! Pronto tendremos un nuevo diseño.... We're under construction! We'll have a new layout soon...

Monday 4 April 2011

Counting down: 5 days


My luggage is packed!  Even though I'm going for a business trip (and one week or holidays), I'm taking my backpack. It's better than a trolley: it's a cool backpack. It has two separate compartiments (they can be put toguether too), in the lowest one I always carry shoes, and in the biggest one, I carry my cloths. It can be open from the side in the same way as a normal trolley, unlikely the normal backpacks, in which the openning is in the top. 
It can be carried as a backpack or as a normal bag: very convinient for the flight.


Here is everything I'll take for a month:
- 8 pants (3 longs, 4x3/4, 1 short)
- 4 bluses
- 9 T-shirts
- underwear & bikini
- sport shoes & flip-flops
- toilet bag & suncream & moskito repelent
Do you think it's a lot? Its weight is just 10 kilos!

1 comment: